Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Festivals 'n' Sh*t

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The mic came with a sponge baffle.

    Effective wind noise suppression mmsmmdmmf.

    Pardon?

    mmsmsmfdfdmff.

    Take off the baffle.

    It didn't work that well...

    paul

    ------------------
    BAD EYE - Coming Soon www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just got the leaflet from the Hull International film festival and I am in- and they have actually used one of my pics (most the others just have some short writing) so that's pretty cool. Just hope we get the current film editing in time to be shown on the same night- it is looking pretty cool so far!

    ------------------

  3. #23
    Inactive Member painter ass's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what festival's actually accept tapes sent in on VHS?

    i read that you want to buy a lot of 15 min tapes. I use to intern for a local television station, and they had a catalog where they could order just tons of tapes for extremely cheap. If i was you, I would call up my local television station and ask a few people there.

    anyway

    ------------------

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Video Tapes...I'm only thinking about my crew! smile

    Some accept tapes as the result, but all seem to want viewing copies on VHS.

    Anyway, who knows where in the north west(england) I can get it transferred onto BetaSP/16mm/35mm etc.

    ta

    paul

    in(rubbish joke. Please ignore)

    ------------------
    BAD EYE - It's finally here! www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've just changed the website - that laptop on my desk will never get set up!

    I've put a tidgy realmedia file on the site, I thought it would be OK, but that was before I watched it...

    Does anyone have a size/format preference?

    cheers

    paul

    ------------------
    BAD EYE - It's finally here! www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001

  6. #26
    Pryce
    Guest Pryce's Avatar

    Post

    Paul does that guy at www.Anasazifilms.co.uk have a contact for you ? - here is the same neck of the woods as you aint he? The gool 'ol N.W. (I used to live on the N.Wales coast for years once)

    buuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztish (sound of electric door closing)
    "........glad to be of service"
    p

    ------------------
    Pryce
    cool
    http://prycejones.com/film/

    [This message has been edited by Pryce (edited October 04, 2001).]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ta muchly...

    paul

    ------------------
    BAD EYE - It's finally here! www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001

  8. #28
    Pryce
    Guest Pryce's Avatar

    Post

    Paul... I have found it at last, I knew there was another film based discussion group somewhere for the North West. There seems to be more ads than anything else but it may be worth giving it a shot for your transfer to film request
    http://www.smartgroups.com/message/l...cfm?GID=132786

    p2

    ------------------
    Pryce
    http://prycejones.com/film/

  9. #29
    Pryce
    Guest Pryce's Avatar

    Post

    Paul... I have found it at last, I knew there was another film based discussion group somewhere for the North West. There seems to be more ads than anything else but it may be worth giving it a shot for your transfer to film request
    http://www.smartgroups.com/message/l...cfm?GID=132786

    p2

    ------------------
    Pryce
    http://prycejones.com/film/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •